Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I got tagged...
Here are the rules for this award...
1) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic!
4) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So, here it goes... Seven things about me...
1) I have a love/hate relationship with computers.
2) I love the word, Illustration.
3) I am easily inspired.
4) Apple Crisp is my favorite dessert.
5) I enjoy dancing.
6) My favorite city is Amsterdam.
7) My favorite show is Ugly Betty and I enjoy watching it with my daughter, Emily.
Here are my top 5 blog picks...
Lorreen Leedys blog has everything from Art Quilts to tips on Photoshop. Her blog makes me want to quilt again.
Elizabeths Dulemba's blog is full of interesting information, my favorites are Coloring Page Tuesday and Monster Engine.
New Art News is Marion Eldridge's blog. I especially enjoy her posts about how she created her art Welcome Virginia being a favorite of mine.
Joan Beiriger's blog is full of great information on licensing, I always find something new and useful there.
Phyllis Harris's blog has a nice way of blending her illustration work with her home life. She just adopted a dog Annie, which is very touching to see.